Keep fit and compete in our Virtual Triathlon through the month of January, 2020.
You can swim, bike and run indoors or out. We will also be scheduling groups at various pools across Alberta on January 12 to share the miles.
Register today for only $29. Your entry includes:
- Official Virtual Triathlon finisher medal (mailed in February)
- Downloadable bib number
- Online results with your swim/bike/run accumulated total time
- Draw prizes including free series race entries, SWAG & more!
- A reason to kick start your training for 2020!
You can knock out your distance in one day or accumulate those miles through the month of January.
Sprint (750m swim/20km bike/5km run)
Olympic (1.5k swim/40k bike/10k run)
Half (1.9k swim/90k bike/21k run)
Full (3.8k swim/180k bike/42k run) – I’d love to see someone achieve this in one weekend!
All Virtual Triathlon participants will need to complete at least one of the following tasks to prove participation! Tag ALL posts with #platinumvirtualracing
- Post Selfie Photo / Video taken during or after one of your workouts on Facebook or Instagram (Must Tag with #platinumvirtualracing). We will feature a photo from each participant on our website and e-newsletter.
- Post route / time on Facebook / Instagram using a GPS App like Strava, Nike Plus, etc (Must Tag with #platinumvirtualracing)
- Fire up FACEBOOK LIVE during a portion of your run and tag #platinumvirtualracing in the comments after its posted!
Don’t forget to email us your triathlon total swim/bike/run times to firstname.lastname@example.org for our results page.