2020 Season Pass
Platinum Racing offers you the chance to race more for less in 2020! There’s something for everyone including Short Course, Duathlon, Olympic and Long Course build ups to Ironman Canada in August. Prices are based on our early bird rates with additional discounts included. With very limited inventory these passes won’t last so register today.
Note: if you are looking for the Red Deer Run Series Pass, click here.
Season Pass Options
Gran Fondo Fanatic $225
Saddle up and conquer three of our challenging Gran Fondo courses in 2020.
Events include: Virtual Gran Fondo, Chinook Classic Gran Fondo and Heart of the Rockies Gran Fondo.
Going Short $375
A great starting package to race shorter distance triathlons through the year.
Events include: Our Virtual Triathlon, Great White North (New Sprint Tri or Try-A-Tri), Heart of the Rockies (Sprint Tri), Blitz Duathlons (Spring & Fall) plus our Women’s Try-Diva Tri (Sprint Tri or Try-A-Tri).
Avoid the swim and enjoy run-bike-run dedicated races!
Events include: Our Virtual Triathlon (just run twice), Chinook Triathlon (Duathlon), Great White North (Duathlon), Heart of the Rockies (Duathlon), Blitz Duathlons (Spring & Fall) plus our Women’s Try-Diva Tri (Duathlon).
Feeling Olympic (Tokyo Dreaming) $465
A terrific challenge and smart build up for ITU World Champs Edmonton in August.
Events include: Our Virtual Triathlon, Chinook Triathlon (Olympic), Great White North (New Sprint Tri, Olympic Tri), Heart of the Rockies (Sprint or Olympic), Blitz Duathlons (Spring & Fall) plus our Women’s Try-Diva Tri (Olympic).
Long Gone $635
Three staggered Long Course events from June-July offer a great challenge and a terrific Ironman Canada build.
Events include: Our Virtual Triathlon, Chinook Triathlon (Long Course), Great White North Triathlon (Long Course) and Ironman 70.3 Calgary Triathlon.
Series Pass Terms & Conditions
- Series Passes are NON-TRANSFERABLE to another athlete. Only the athlete registered for the series pass may use it.
- You must race in the event in order to pick up your race package and garment.
- Injury or illness does not exempt pass holders from any of the above terms and conditions.
- Series Pass Athletes will receive instructions and codes to register for the individual events, registration deadlines not met and requiring expiry extension will be subject to a $25 admin fee.
- SERIES PASS INSURANCE – If you purchase Insurance through RegShield you must specify the event and submit your claim to Ticket Guardian within 72 hours of race day. Each event will be weighted equally under the policy, for example: $450 pass means $90 eligible per event if your claim qualifies.