Platinum Racing stocks the premier racing tech for the beginner and professional alike at amazing prices.
Castelli Unlimited Bib Short
CASTELLI UNLIMITED BIB SHORT
All the performance advantages of Castelli's road apparel range with some additional benefits, Castelli's Unlimited Bib Short is well-suited to mixed terrains. The Nylon-Lycra mix fabric adds some extra abrasion and tear resistance, and there is a double layer in the side panels in case you slide out on loose gravel. This structure also creates two side pockets, bringing handy additional storage space, alongside the two pockets on the rear of the mesh bib straps. A KISS Air² seat pad with one-piece construction soaks up shock from the roughest terrain to keep you comfortable and well protected no matter how long your ride. With vertical silicone strips in the leg, the short is kept securely in place with no unsightly squeezing.
- Made for fast riding on unlimited terrain
- 200 g/m² nylon/Lycra® fabric with best-in-class abrasion and tear resistance
- Two mesh rear pockets built into mesh bib straps
- Double-layer side panels reduce abrasion if you fall, while also creating two useful side pockets
- Raw-cut leg ending with vertical silicone grip strips to hold leg in place
- KISS Air² seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Ideal temperature range: 15°-32°C / 59°-90°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 200 grams (large)
CASTELLI UNLIMITED BIB SHORT SIZING
|Inside Leg (D)||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
If you're unfamiliar with your Castelli size, we recommend you go up one size to obtain the best fit possible. Note that you do not need to size up for jackets or vests, please select your normal jersey size.
Castelli clothing is designed for its intended use and should be comfortable when on your bike in a riding position. Your garment should be snug to provide you with moisture-wicking capabilities, as an aerodynamic aid and prevent any fabric from flapping in the wind.
If you require any advice on Castelli sizing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
A. Measure around the chest at the fullest part
B. Measure around the waist over the belly button
C. Measure over the hip bones
D. Measure from the crotch to the base of the ankle bone