Saturday, October 26, 2019
Awesome volunteers make an awesome event! Over 20 volunteers are needed for each event!
Volunteering is a great way to give back to the sporting community, encourage health and fitness, support fellow athletes and be part of the fun and excitement of a race without the training, sweat or heavy breathing. 🙂
There are a variety of volunteer positions available including group and individual opportunities. Volunteering can be a great team-building exercise, a fun family bonding experience, a way to get credit for volunteer hours required for school and a new way to meet people.
If you’d like to help out in a race, please let us know by completing the form below… and THANK YOU in advance!
9:15am – 1:00pm
* fill cups with water/Gatorade as athletes run by
* keep area clean of all garbage
8:00am – 9:45am
* hand out bibs to pre-registered athletes
* race day registrations
* ensure everyone signs waiver form
* answering questions, directing participants