Halloween Half (5km/10km/21km)
An event for all ages and abilities. Enjoy the beautiful Red Deer River trails and run the course in costume! The best costume wins a free race!
This affordable chip-timed event gives runners the opportunity to participate without breaking the bank. Participants receive a timing chip, on-course aid stations, Cinnzeo bakery snacks, beer, and water at the finish line.
It’s only $30-$50! Registration opening soon.
Saturday October 29, 2022
4707 Fountain Dr, Red Deer, AB
5km/10km – $30! Online closes Thursday night
Half Marathon 21km – $40! Online closes Thursday night
Your entry includes:
- Race Bib with expert CHIP TIMING and Results
- WELL MARKED course with water stations and energy food.
- Finish line snacks from CINNZEO Bakery
- FUN & SWEAT!
Free parking at Bower Ponds.
We can offer you a free race if you or a friend can volunteer.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Pickup Times / New Race Start Times
21km runners: pickup between 8:30am – 9:15am – start 9:30am
10km runners: pickup between 9:00am – 9:45am – start 10:00am
5km runners: pickup between 9:30am – 10:15am – start 10:30am
Race Package Pickup
We are staging race package pick-up according to your race distance. Please do not arrive before your scheduled pick-up time. Participants must wear a mask and line up 2m apart during package pick-up.
- Your start time is automatically triggered when you cross the start line.
- Water cups will be filled and waiting on the aid station tables.
- Gels will be placed on aid station tables.
- Porta Potties will be stocked with hand sanitizer.
- Please take off your timing chip and drop it in one of our bins. They cost you $75 if you take one home.
- Water, cold beer and Cinnzeo buns be available at the finish.
Due to construction, runners will begin at Bower Ponds and run out and back along the river’s north paths.
Click on the map for interactive route video. 10 km runners follow the yellow flags once they pass the blue flags.