38th Heart of The Rockies Multisport Festival
NEW DATE – July 24-25, 2021
NEW LOCATOIN – Kinsmen Beach, Invermere B.C.
For 2021 we offer a Bike/Run option for triathletes not comfortable completing the swim course.
Souvenir cycling jersey – new design each year!
All athletes are welcome whether it is your first triathlon race, you are en route to Ironman, or you want to compete on a team, come out and enjoy racing in the spectacular scenery of the Columbia Valley. The swim takes place in Lake Windermere, followed by an out and back cycle route. The run course is a single loop for both the “Sprint” and “Olympic” competitors. Cash prizes for Olympic individuals!! (see the “Race Features” page for more details).
For competitive junior athletes 12 to 15 years of age, we encourage their participation and are offering an event specifically for this age group to compete as a team. Therefore, children have an opportunity to take part during both days of our triathlon weekend, the Young Hearts Triathlon and as a team member in the Heart of the Rockies Triathlon.
YOUR RACE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Professionally operated race
- Souvenir cycling jersey (Gran Fondo, Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathon, Team Events)
- Souvenir swim cap (Triathlon/Aquathon/Open Water Swim)
- Race number bib – please wear the bib “in front” on the run for the benefit of our announcers)
- Run course aid stations stocked with water and gels
- Post race food and refreshments
- Awards ceremony at 11:15am
- Bragging rights