41st Heart of The Rockies Multisport Festival
July 20-21, 2024
Kinsmen Beach, Invermere B.C.
Featuring fresh tarmac on the Westside Road!!
Enjoy one of the world’s longest-running triathlons. All athletes are welcome whether it is your first triathlon race, you are en route to Ironman, or you want to compete on a team, come out and enjoy racing in the spectacular scenery of the Columbia Valley. The swim takes place in Lake Windermere, followed by an out-and-back cycle route. The run course is a single loop for both the “Sprint” and “Olympic” competitors.
For competitive junior athletes 12 to 15 years of age, we encourage their participation and are offering an event specifically for this age group to compete as a team. Therefore, children have an opportunity to take part during both days of our triathlon weekend, the Young Hearts Triathlon and as a team member in the Heart of the Rockies Triathlon.
YOUR RACE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Professionally operated race
- Souvenir top (Gran Fondo, Triathlon, Duathlon, Aquathon, Team Events)
- Souvenir swim cap (Triathlon/Aquathon/Open Water Swim)
- Race number bib – please wear the bib “in front” on the run for the benefit of our announcers)
- Run course aid stations stocked with water and gels
- Post race food and refreshments
- Awards ceremony
- Bragging rights
Click On Your Race….