What You’re Gettin’
- Cycling jersey – you’ve earned it
- Chip timing – she’s official
- On-course chow – aid stations to keep the tank full
- Supported route – no ones getting’ lost
- Full mechanical support – but come prepared for anything
- Secure bike parking – hate dem bike rustlers
- Post-ride food – grub
- Beer Garden – first cold brew is on the house
- Awards for top three in each distance – pat on the back
Get Motivated and try our free solo challenge!
Enjoy our virtual Solo Challenge and enter your time and compare your results for years to come – a great motivator to train for the real deal!
NEW – YOUTH & E-BIKE CATEGORIES
We’re offering a category for the young guns and those who prefer a perpetual tail-wind. Youth aged 14+ enjoy a special $65 entry fee. If you are riding an e-bike, your timing results will be showcased in a special category.
Getting to Granary Road
Interactive Map Links
TURNER VALLEY CONSTRUCTION DETOUR
Riders in the 100km and 150km categories will pass through Turner Valley to and from their turn points. Follow the road detour (and our flags) through town from HWY 22 to HWY 546. You are required to stop at controlled intersections including the 3-way stop on 22 across from the police station!
Follow Your Flags!
Y’all start and finish at Granary Road. Follow your flags and turn at your designated AID STATION. We just don’t want to lose you out on the back forty. Make a safe turn and get on home.