What You’re Gettin’
- Cycling jersey – you’ve earned it
- Chip timing – she’s official
- On-course chow – aid stations to keep the tank full
- Supported route – no ones getting’ lost
- Full mechanical support – but come prepared for anything
- Secure bike parking – hate dem bike rustlers
- Post-ride food – grub
- Beer Garden – first cold brew is on the house
- Awards for top 3 in each race – pat on the back
Get motivated and try our free solo challenge!
Enjoy our virtual Solo Challenge and enter your time and compare your results for years to come – a great motivator to train for the real deal!
Getting to Granary Road
NEW – YOUTH & E-BIKE CATEGORIES
We’re offering a category for the young guns and those who prefer a perpetual tail-wind. Youth aged 14+ enjoy a special $65 entry fee. If you are riding an e-bike, your timing results will be showcased in a special category.
Interactive Map Links
Cyclists completing the 100K and 150K rides pass through Turner Valley on. Turn at the lights and follow HW 546. Obey traffic controls as the road is open to local traffic.
Follow Your Flags!
Y’all start and finish at Granary Road. Follow your flags and turn at your designated AID STATION. We just don’t want to lose you out on the back forty. Make a safe turn and get on home.